Welcome to my world of sewing, knitting, writing and creating things...

Donnerstag, 30. April 2020

#ADcapecult




Okay, I found out about the free 1910 wrap cape pattern from American duchess ...and fortunatly I did find the right fabric in my stash...and trimming...and matching outfit...

Once all was finished I took my cape out to walk the dog...it is really lovely to wear and my dear friend and photographer Dorothé Straßburger did take some photos. This all took place nearly a month ago...but it made me give my blog a makeover...

Cape handsewn, skirt, shirtwaist, waistcoat, hat and shoes thrifted, hatbow handmade.

click here for the free pattern by American duchess


click here to the sewing docu on fb 

click here for all photos of our walk shown on fb 





Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen